Friday, November 16, 2007

Rox's History

Baseball Reference is a fantastic site. It is a one stop shop for baseball statistics. I happened to be looking up some past Rockies information and reviewing the names was like going through a box of pictures found in your attic. For a team that isn’t too old a lot of people have worn the purple over the years. Reviewing the names reminded me of another website, Alex Reisner, who put together a fantastic history of the NY Yankees. I thought it would be fun to put together a Roxs history. Attached is what I came with. Obviously it doesn’t have every player but I tried to put together the ones that played a significant amount of time at each position. This is a draft but I am pleased with the way it came out. Hope it brings back some memories.


No comments: