Thursday, April 24, 2008

If I Was Commissioner

Yesterday's Recap
No comment...why is it that in the Rox's short history it seems when the bullpen tanks it tanks it a stretch of consecutive games? I mean last year Fuentes blew four saves right before the All Star break and Corpas does the same. I mean I don't mind a blown save once in a while (heck the law of averages says it is going to happen) but to implode in 3 straight appearances. Ughhhh...oh and by the way the Cubs got their 10,000 win! And congrats to John Smoltz for getting his 3,000 strikeout. It is going to be a while before we see the 17th member...Mussina is the closest to 3,000 is like 600 K's away!

If I Was Commissioner
Updated standings (by the way I made one change moving Atlanta to the Eastern League Central and moving Toronto into the Atlantic):


No comments: