1) My thoughts went on vacation while visiting Las Vegas...I will return to my normally scheduled thoughts
2) Morales has 3 losses...Tracy needs to find someone who can shut the door. Betancourt isn't the same as last year either. Throw in the fact that the bullpen is being used way too much and this spells disaster
3) Of the starter's 6 no decisions the bullpen is 1 - 5 in those games...that is dismal...playoff teams win close games wannabes just find ways to lose
4) Flores made a great play at the plate to save the run, too bad it didn't mean anything...
5) In the last 3 innings our offense saw 5, 14, and 15 pitches. That is an average of 3.7 pitches per plate appearance. Talking about making it easy for the opponents...take more pitches make the pitcher throw strikes, work a walk, do something to get on base!