1) Hmmm...ahhhh...yeah not how I envisioned the series starting this year. Giants are still the Champs and it would be in the best interest for the Rox to respect that and not got cocky with their April start.
2) Second egg laying game in a stretch of 3 games although really after Rogers gave the Giants an 8 spot the rest of the staff settled in
3) Four hits on a cold yucky night more akin to San Francisco this time of year...no wonder Lincecum felt right at home...especially since his balls were nice and wet
4) Young pups need to take something from Helton's approach...a two hit night that was pretty respectable considering what everyone else did...ughhhh
5) Thanks for playing Mr Stewart but guess what (fingers crossed that the Rox actually do this)...you are going to get a month in the minors to remind you what a privelege it is to play in the Bigs...it worked for Fowler and Iannetta...