1) If you break the season into 18 game blocks then you have 9 blocks (or innings) and well Rox just finished the 8th inning and have 1 inning to go (18 games left) before the end of the season. 10 games below 0.500 Rox have basically averaged 8-10 or 9-9 the majority of these blocks. Sad part is they started 13-5!
2) Two errors and one inning generally don't work well together. These errors led to 4 runs and that was the game...
3) First win by the Reds in Colorado since August 2008.
4) I'm sorry but it is cruel to name a kid "Homer" and then make him a pitcher...or fate is awfully cruel!
5) The evolution of Chacin...good when in control but can't seem to overcome those middle inning struggles...he will learn...just like U-Ball.
6) Two ejections...guess Tracy and CarGo had dinner reservations at some new restaurant ;) Number four this year for Tracy. CarGo joins Tulo and Iannetta as the other ejectees
7) Rosario learns what the big leagues are about when Chapman gets him out on a 88 mph slider...whoosh