2) Kouzmanoff finally gets his first round tripper...kind of surprising he didn't get one at Coors...oh yeah our offense doesn't exist at home...
3) Another struggling start for White who is this Generations (if we aren't Gen R anymore what are we with this group?) Francis or Cook. Just what we need is another nibbler who can't overpower any one. Oh where are you power pitchers? That's right in Cleveland!
4) By the way this could be touted as the worst series in the history of baseball...sometimes you have to wonder if the players couldn't just roll some dice, split the series, and move on to the offseason...can a MLB forfeit?
5) Just call White...Wild Thing III (Charlie Sheen would be I and Mitch Williams II) as he hit two batters and had two wild pitches
6) And it looks like Helton's 2011 season is over...