1) When will it end?
2) It seems to me other teams just fade away but with our Rox they seem to go down in a spectacular spiraling fiery death...last 5 home games Rox have given up 8, 9, 6, 12, and 8 runs to two teams who have been offensively challenged all season.
3) Millwood would eventually come back to earth after a somewhat spectacular late season push for a possible starting role in 2012.
4) Rox held to one hit for the second time this year...but this one was at Coors. Last night was a 12 strikeout performance from our AA field team. Where are you Don Baylor...oh yeah helping revitalize and soon to be NL West winning D-Backs.
5) Rox will finish under 0.500 at home for only the 4th time in their history. Rox have no swagger left at home anymore...teams come in loving it...and it seems Rox have forgotten their innate advantage.
6) Has management tried so hard to get a team more tailored to hit on the road and play small ball that it no longer has the tools to bash opponents at home?
7) Rox are only 4 1/2 out of being in the NL West basement...at this rate let's shoot for real infamy!