1) Rox win with one man. Iannetta plates the first run (with help from Dex) and then breaks the tie with a homer in the 7th. Oh yeah and he nails the tying run at second trying to steal in the 9th. Nice night for someone who gets a ration of crap every time he doesn't do something...give Fu Manchu some love!
2) Nice to see Belisle get a win. Lifetime record is now 28-30. Life of a middle reliever...479 innings pitched in 247 appearances but 8 years in the Bigs.
3) Can anything positive be gained by Stewart's continued appearances? Another strikeout, no hits, and an error too. Come on find something to build on...
4) Two lousy runs - good to be home but really in the first they had bases loaded and got nothing to show for it...could have been a whole lot easier if they had taken care of things early in the game.
5) I feel sorry for the team that awakens this lineup. Someday this team will hit "and I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers" so says Samual L. Jackson