1) You know I don't mind when the Rox lose, I just hate it when they lose to teams they should beat especially at home. Hard to believe the Rox are 7-6 at home and 10-3 on the road. Maybe they need the curve ball machine at home!
2) Bizarro world continues with the Rox in first place, eight games over .500, and Ubaldo now 0-2.
3) Bad enough to get beat by Hurdle twice this weekend and then to have our comeback in the 6th squashed by none other than Joe Biemel..."God's Gonna Cut You Down" Ughhh
4) Nice Sunday afternoon crowd, too bad Rox can't play like a first place team!
5) Rogers had a nice 40 pitch inning...in the years 2008 - 2011, 40 pitch inning have happened only 12 times in 9,100 innings...go figure.