- Crazy night at Coors...Rox go up 6-0, then Giants storm back 7-6, then Rox get 3 back to go up 9-7, then Rox really open it up by scoring 7 to go up 16-7, and then scoring ended with another homer and one run for the Giants.
- Welcome to Coors Mr Guthrie, you join a long list of pitchers cringing (well maybe that is too harsh) at calling Coors home...
Pedro Astacio won his home debut in August 1997 with a 9-5 decision going 7.2 innings and giving up 8 hits, 5 runs
Jorge De La Rosa lost his home debut in May 2008 with a 7-12 decision going 4.0 innings and giving up 9 hits, 9 runs
Darryl Kile lost his home debut in April 1998 with a 7-18 decision going 6.0 innings and giving up 9 hits, 8 runs
Denny Neagle won his home debut in April 2001 with a 13-9 decision going 5.0 innings and giving up 7 hits, 3 runs
Mike Hampton won his home debut in April 2001 with a 8-0 decision going 8.1 innings and giving up 5 hits, 0 runs
- 6th time Rox have scored 17 runs. Still a perfect 6-0!
- 22 hits and no homers (but 3 triples and 8 doubles)? This is the 2nd time in Rox history they have banged out 22 hits (their high is 25 hits). CarGo had two of the triples, Dex had two doubles, and Cuddyer at three doubles!
- How crazy is the save statistic? Chatwood got the save last night for working 3 innings with a 9 run lead
- O/U for this game was 8.5. Teams combined for 25 runs, 34 hits